Ultrahuman is the world’s most advanced metabolic fitness platform.
We are helping people hit their fitness goals, perform better at sports and optimise their metabolic health by providing actionable insights for all biomarkers in our arsenal.
We are snowballing and are backed by investors such as Alpha Wave Incubation, Steadview Capital, Blume Ventures, and Nexus Venture Partners, and renowned angels. We are a small team of relentlessly optimistic people who love to think deeply about problems, push boundaries and have a lot of fun while at it.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Growth intern to join Ultrahuman!
As a growth team member, you will get the opportunity to pitch in to all areas of growth. You’ll work on analysing market trends and help develop novel growth programs and initiatives across social media and content platforms for a global audience.
This is a full time position with the opportunity to join the team at the end of your stint :)
- Scout and engage content creators across all platforms to build a talent stream. Work with them to ensure consistent, quality brand endeavours.
- Stay on top of social media trends, ideate and execute killer campaigns.
- Build long-lasting partnerships with content creators and networks.
- Work on optimising CAC, ROI, identifying inefficiencies and areas of improvement.
- Stay on top of all communications with external parties, maintaining up to date documentation.
- Monitor the creative process internally as well as externally to ensure that all communications meet brand standards.
- Knack for growth, product marketing and analytics.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Experience curating and consuming content across platforms, specifically Instagram, YouTube.
- Founder mindset, join us if you are super motivated, passionate, proactive, and can take ownership of all your tasks and execute independently!
- Have a strong affinity towards health and fitness as a domain and as a lifestyle.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying