Ultrahuman is a metabolic fitness company that helps people become a healthier version of themselves by tracking glucose and other advanced biomarkers. People from all walks of life—from casual biohackers to serious athletes like Prannoy HS, and Abhinav Bindra to celebrities like Hrithik Roshan, Vicky Kaushal, Kunal Kapoor—use our platform to measure and optimise their fueling strategy, energy levels, recovery, metabolic health and longevity. Ultrahuman Cyborg is the easiest way for people to measure their blood glucose levels in real-time and get actionable insights to improve their metabolic health. The platform is currently available in India and UAE and is only a few weeks shy of launching in the USA, and Europe regions.
About the role:
As a Supply Chain Lead at Ultrahuman, you should be running the end to end operations and setting up in new territories. You will manage and oversee the receiving, handling, storing, picking, and packing activities within the warehouse, ensuring quality standards are met at every turn. You must achieve inventory accuracy, coordinate orders, and track shipping times, ultimately overseeing the fulfilment of product orders. If you’re exceptionally detail-oriented and able to track multiple facets of the Supply Chain at any given time, think “customer first” and go deep into consumer needs and create innovative solutions for their needs, this is for you.
In this role, you will:
- Leadership, Ideation, execution, coaching and mentoring the direct reports to drive supply chain improvements and re-design supply chain in line with business objectives and setting it up in new territories.
- Ability to promote a culture of innovation and continuously stretching the boundaries of process excellence
- Bring in expertise insights of best practices followed in the Last Mile ecosystem by other players and adapt or implement them
- Act as a subject matter expert for the business/operations working with external bodies: product, tech, ops, legal, infra to influence decisions. Provided performance-focused leadership.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction as the primary goal, by supervising and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders and support functions and identify/implement actions towards the achievement of cost, speed, and reliability targets.
You may be a good fit if you are:
- 4-6 years of experience in Supply Chain management, vendors and inventory management, and logistics (preferably with E-commerce majors)
- Bachelor of Technology (IIT/NIT preferred)
- Proficient knowledge of setting up end to end supply chain logistics and warehouse procedures and policies
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Strong knowledge of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Quality Control
- Join us if you are super motivated, passionate, proactive, and can take ownership of all your tasks and execute them independently!
- Have a strong affinity towards health and fitness as a domain and as a lifestyle.
At Ultrahuman, we treat employee satisfaction sacred, offering competitive salaries to all our team members. We also offer ESOPs to the entire team
Benefits, Expenses and Reimbursements
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying